Gangtok, June 27: (IPR)
1. Declared Saturday as a gazetted holiday for care and cure.
2. Enhanced the salary of MGNREGA from
Rs. 177 to Rs. 320 for semi skilled workers and Rs. 335 for skilled workers.
3. Approval of the government for the appointment of 170 numbers of Sanskrit Graduate Teachers in all Secondary and Senior Secondary schools in the state under Rastriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
4. Regularization of Service of 382 employees of National Health Mission for all categories.
5. The bus conductor of SNT has now started getting a seat in a bus which was deprived earlier.
6. Weekly permit is introduced for the taxi on payment of Rs. 100/= (Rupees one hundred), however the taxi used to get one day permit with the same fee.
7. Granted option of graceful retirement to all the officers who were given Extension/Re-employment.
8. The departments have been directed for shifting of Government Offices running in private buildings to Government owned premises.
9. Replaced Special Task Force by IRB and Sikkim Police for the security of Hon’ble Chief Minister.
10. Removed pilot vehicles which were assigned to the Ministers except Dy. Speaker, Speaker and the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
11. Replaced expensive vehicle with Scorpio for the use of Hon’ble Chief Minister and the Council of Ministers.