The Each Friday; Field Day was conducted on 30.05.2019 at Upper DJongu by District Collector Shri Raj Yadav, IAS under DJongu Block with SDM-Djongu, DFO-Forest, Addl.Director-SSDMA, Joint Director-Mines & Geoglogy, DPO-North, BDO-Djongu, AE Roads, CDPO Djongu and other field Officers and Staffs.
During the Visit following decisions were taken by the team-
1. The Road condition between Sanklang bridge to CWC is found in very bad condition therefore one meeting was conducted with GREF, As per Assurance work will be taken up tomorrow onwards for making it jeepable and issue of Ringh khola bridge was also taken up in this meeting.
2. PASSINGDONG SDM & BAC OFFICE
a). Aproach road from main road to SDM office(Djongu) and BDO office(Djongu) is in very bad condition due mud & debris, therefore same will be made cemented as per decision taken on spot in convergence with DLRC & MGNERGA.
b). One computer set, tables and chairs were already given to SDM office,Djongu for staff as per need.
c). Nearby Ground of SDM office found very dirty So staff have been directed to clean immediately. Repair of approach road from SDM office,Djongu to play ground was also sanctioned on spot So that same ground can be used for parking of vehicles.
e). Strech of passingdong main road found damaged due to landslide nearby SDM office Djongu, will also be started by coming week as informed by A.E Road.
3. PASSINGDONG PHC
a). Due to heavy rainfall there was landslide happened at Passingdong PHC therefore protection wall was sanctioned on spot in convergence with MGNERGA & DLRC.
b). Issue of drainage at Passingdong PHC will also be solved by coming week as informed by A.E Road.
c). There was water supply issue at Passingdong PHC, therefore 5 coils of poly pipes were sanctioned for temporary water supply.
4. New constructed Lingtem road was found damaged, therefore AE Road has been directed to stop the final bill till the completion of work in satisfactory manner.
5. Due to heavy rainfall near passingdong Sec School(Passingdong bazar) public are facing problem with drainage system therefore one culvert has been sanctioned on spot to ensure proper drainage system, work will be started from 10th June,2019 as informed by A.E Roads.
6. Upper Passingdong ICDS was damaged due to natural calamity therefore a protection wall sanctioned in convergence with MGNERGA and DLRC on spot.
7. MANTAM BRIDGE
a). It should be noted that Tingvong GPU is cut off therefore During the visit alternate site was verified by all the engineers and public of area to construct aproach road and bridge. The site was found feasible and concerned department will provide estimate within a week. The work will be started as soon as possible by the team.
b).During the visit it is found that river wave is hitting the base of suspension foot bridge therefore it is decided that stream will be diverted to stop future damage to the suspension foot bridge. Work will be started by Road dept within week as assured. All works will be followed up in coming week and next visit.