Press Release from Deputy Secretary, Sikkim Legislative Assembly Secretariat
Hon’ble Members of Sikkim Legislative Assembly attended PRS Legislative Workshop on National Policy at the Indian Institute of Management in New Delhi on 22nd and 23rd September,2022.
The two-day workshop included thoughtful deliberation and consideration regarding matters related to health,environment,GST,State Finances and budgets and many more such similar issues.
The topic under discussion included subjects like Legal and Policy Framework of Environment Governance, Role of States in mitigating Environmental Problems, Public Health and Healthcare Financing in States, Health Ecosystem in India and many other important subject matters.
The Hon’ble Members of Sikkim Legislative Assembly who attended the workshop are listed below:
1.Shri. Aditya Golay (Tamang) – Hon. Chairman, Public Accounts Committee,
2. Shri Bishnu Kumar Sharma- Hon. Chairman, S.T.C.S,
3. Smt. Sunita Gazmer- Hon. Chairperson, SIMFED,
4. Smt. Raj Kumari Thapa, Hon. Advisor, Urban Development Department,
5. Smt. Farwanti Tamang, Hon. Advisor, RDD,
6.Shri. K.S. Lepcha, Hon. Advisor, Agriculture and Horticulture Department.
7.Shri. K.B.Rai, Hon. Advisor, Buildings & Housing Dept.
8. Shri. Sonam T. Venchungpa, Hon. Chairman Denzong Co-operative.
9. Shri. Em Prasad Sharma, Advisor, Excise Department.
10. Shri. Y.T. Lepcha, Hon’ble Advisor, Tourism & Civil
Similarly, the team from Sikkim to attend the workshop also included Deputy Secretary,Shri. Dawa G Sherpa L&PA along with Deputy Secretary, L&PA, Shri. Barun Dahal