District Level Nasha Mukata Campaign Committee meeting was held on 24/11/2020 in the chamber of DC South, who is the chairperson of DLNMCC, South.
The following agendas were discussed by the DLNMCC:
1. Awareness Generating Programme for students of schools and colleges once in a month and to form students’ club to discuss the matter and spread awareness about drugs.
2. The committee shall visit the respective Integrated Rehabilitation Centre and Hospital to monitor counselling and treatment facilities once or twice in a month.
3. The committee shall identify the master volunteers for identification of users and taking them to Rehabilitation Centre or Hospital for counselling and treatment.
4. The committee shall focus on most affected areas in terms of substance and alcohol abuse.
5. The committee has identified the spot like Mazigoan, Jorethang, Mamring, CCCT Chisopani and Namchi surrounding. And in the first phase these areas shall be focused
6. The committee shall conduct a meeting once in a month to review the previous activity plan of the meeting.
7. The priority of the committee is to save the youngsters from addiction and to make them work together to curb the menace of Drug addiction in society.