Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on purely temporary basis in the Establishment of the High Court of Sikkim in the Pay Band and Grade Pay as indicated against each post plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
2. A candidate for appointment to the above posts must be:-
(a) a citizen of India;
(b) not less than 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 13.08.2018. However, in the
case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, the
upper age-limit relaxation shall be the same as prescribed by the State Government for entry into similar
services for such candidates.
3. Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply for the post along with supporting documents,
duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and 3(three) recent passport size photographs, to the undersigned.
Applications received without supporting documents and photographs will be summarily rejected.
Candidates are also required to mention their proper address and mobile/contact numbers in their
4. The last date for receipt of applications is 13.08.2018
5. Applications received after the last date 13.08.2018 shall not be entertained on any ground.
6. Those who are already in Government service shall apply through proper channel.
7. Candidates found eligible on preliminary scrutiny of the applications shall be issued admit cards
for appearing in the practical test/written examination. The list of names of candidates found eligible will
be displayed on the Notice Board of the High Court of Sikkim and/or the eligible candidates will be
intimated through sms in their mobile numbers mentioned in their applications along with the details of
the interview/ selection test.
8. Date(S) of issuance of Admit Cards to the eligible candidates will be intimated later on through
s.m.s. and in the local dailies.
9. The examinations for the above vacant posts will be held in three phases:- 1) Practical Examination
(Shorthand, Transcription & Typing), 2) Written Examination and 3) Viva Voce. Candidates who qualify in
the Practical examination (Shorthand, Transcription & Typing) will be selected and called for written
Examination as the case may be and the candidates who qualify both in (1) & (2) will be called for vivavoce.
Final selection will be made on the basis of combined marks secured by the candidates in (1), (2)
and (3) above.
10. The Registry of the High Court of Sikkim reserves the right to accept or reject any application, with
or without assigning any reason.
11. Please note that no separate calling letters will be issued to the eligible candidates for the
12. No T.A./D.A. shall be paid for appearing in the interview/selection test.